Saturday, February 12, 2011

Single and Suffering

Valentine’s Day has made its lovely appearance as it does every year.

Honestly, I love the holiday; if it is even is a holiday…It is a day where us hopeless romantics can be as hopeful as we want. For that one day we can believe that today is the day, our prince is going to sweep us off our feet, or even that our bf/gf will do something that is romantic and cute.

My hopeless dream….first that I find a guy, that would be nice, but I just want a guy to plan out something cute. Like sing a cheesy love song, romantic dinner, or even go ice skating or sledding. I’m not looking for a prince, just a good guy…
Cora tells me that if I look for love I won’t find it, but what if love never finds me? One of my biggest fears is ill never get married, silly I know. I’d like to have a family and kids. I’ll be honest I can’t wait to have kids.

In my nineteen years on this earth I have had one bf, who ended up being a jerk. I have never had luck with guys, I either get out in the friend zone or they just don’t see me like that…..sweet right. I recently had this school girl crush on a guy I work with he was a fun guy, who is from a small town, has good morals and overall nice guy… I asked him to hangout a few times, but he bailed a majority of the time. We hungout a few times and have had some really good conversations. Needless to say he is not over his ex, at ALL! He likes this other girl though it is very obvious, she is very pretty, parties a lot, and dresses to attract the guys…. She has a bf, but you can tell she likes bailey Mc bailster as well. You shouldn’t be able to have both that’s all I have to say.

I think I have a lot to offer someone; I’m not the most beautiful women in the world, but I’m not bad looking. I have morals, values, and have a good personality. When will all the guys stop looking for the shanks and realize they are only going to give them heartbreaks and diseases….

O well ill just continue to wait it out, for now I’m still single and suffering……

No comments:

Post a Comment