Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthdays Come and Birthdays Go

Today is a momentous day!

Alison Joy Tackaberry turns 20 today! Can you believe it?….I can’t. I am sad that I can be there to celebrate with her and her family. I will spend this blog just talking about her, I know she will enjoy that haha. So I am going to list 10 read it 10 reasons why Alison is such a good friend!

1. She hangs out with me when I’m deathly sick, had wisdom teeth out, or bored out of my mind.
2. She goes into a tiny fort and acts like a child with me, at least once a year.
3. We serenade each other with cheesy songs randomly. (You’re jealous I know.)
4. She goes on fast food runs at midnight.
5. She shares her amazing family with me!
6. She makes up crazy words like Flabberzooks!
7. She drinks more coffee than anyone I know.
8. She can sit in my basement for hours on end watching movies, tv shows, and playing video games.
9. She loves road trips, and picking me up haha maybe not the second one…
10. She is crazy, fun, fabulous, amazing, stupendous, and much more!

Al has been there for everything, she is honestly the best friend you could ask for. I will conclude this blog with a song…..just for you Al. You’re beautiful you’re beautiful it’s true. Hey al you so fine you so fine you blow my mind ya Alison. You are the wind beneath my wings. I’d catch a grandee for ya, throw my hand on a blade for ya, jump in front of a plane for ya. When I see your face there’s not a thing I would change cause you’re amazing just the way you are. Happy 20th Al do it big! Have fun and don’t forget you’re the best!

1 comment: